Services: DevOps Thought Leadership | JEE Consulting
Date of Birth: 07/06/1971
Location: United Kingdom
· IBM Certified System Administrator – WebSphere Application Server, Network Deployment V6.0
· IBM Certified System Administrator – WebSphere Application Server, Network Deployment V6.1
· Principle Certified Lotus Professional – Lotus Notes / Domino, Administration & Development.
· Microsoft Certified Professional - C# .NET Web Applications & C# .NET XML Web Services & Server Components
· 13 years Industry experience in Middleware, Programming, Networks and Internet Technologies.
· Experienced in on-site Consultant/Administrator with various International Companies
My best qualities are communication written and oral and the ability to think on my feet. There is no such word as can’t. There is always a solution to a problem; communication is the key to success. Project management is about the ability to inform the appropriate stake-holders using communication feed-back loops.
Feedback from IBM Feb 2008: "Steven Robinson is a strong communicator, with a real drive to learn and understand, he has excellent problem solving skills, based on high quality WAS and Java on WAS ability. He's also exemplary at documenting as he goes and leaving useful scripting and assets for other people to reuse."
Feedback from Chubb Feb 2007: "Steve is a dedicated individual who takes pride in what he does, he always conducts himself in a professional manner. He is an excellent communicator, conducts professional intelligent meetings and deals well with suppliers and partners."
Skills Management (Team, Project, Business, People), Middleware (IBM WebSphere and BEA WebLogic) Development (C, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Java, Lotus Notes, Scripting, Linux, HTML), Architecture (Information, Technical, Application, Project), Security (Internet, Application Development), Administration (Management, Systems, Hardware, Networks)
Steve Robinson has been working in IT for over 20 years and has
provided solutions for many leading brands around
the world. Steve specialises in JEE, DevOps and Thought Leadership.
In January 2013, I was awarded the prestigous
'IBM Champion' accolade.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide
WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
Contact | Articles | Shell Scripts | Java Code | JACL | Jython | WebSphere MQ | WebSphere Message Broker | WebSphere Blog | © Copyright 2006-2013 Robinson (UK) Limited